ENHSA offers competitive salaries and benefits to our full-time employees including life insurance, group health coverage, short term and long-term disability, educational assistance, retirement plan, 12 days of paid vacation and 12 days of paid sick time after the first year and 11 paid holidays per year.
NOTE: Staff in the above positions will provide daily living needs and skills training for persons served by ENCOR living in independent settings. The successful candidate for these positions must:
- Be 18 years of age or older and possess a high school diploma or GED equivalency.
- Be able to communicate orally and in writing and be able to read, understand and follow written directions.
- Be able to pass a criminal background and Adult/Child Protective Service check.
- Possess a valid driver’s license in good standing with no major violations within the last five (5) years and no more than three (3) moving violations and/or at-fault accidents in the last three years.
- Must have an available automobile with state required auto insurance.
- Must be able to meet the Agency’s lifting requirement of 70 pounds.
- **ALL ENCOR STAFF MUST ATTEND DAY-TIME TRAINING** (Training consists of one Monday 8am to 3:30pm and one 3 day Med Training class offered once a month on Tue., Wed., and Thurs. 8am to 4pm)
Positions are subject to closing 3-4 days after initial posting. Applications remain active for 60 days. You may pick up an application in the Human Resources department or complete an application online.
Office hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. We will contact you, should you be selected for an interview. For current job opening information you can call the job line at 402-444-6500, prompt 7.
Follow on Facebook to get notifications of new open positions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer